Re: 1227808 - Which cars?

Hi Roger all the early ecu's are the same just different calibrations . the
computer will be fine and the resistor network will still be ok for a 4 cyl
, you most probably have come across a TBI rather than a PFI , this can be
changed in the code.

Did you get a bin of your Toyota for me to have  a look at , very interested
in how they got a 2 bar map sensor to work ? have you checked the voltage
output of the map when engine stopped to verify if a 2 bar sensor ?

Daniel
Downunder