GM TPS to Ford throttle body

I have a GM (VN commodore) TPS, which i'm trying to adapt to a ford XF throttle body. It seems that the ford's butterfly does not pivot as much as the GM's, (is this possible?!)

When using the GM TPS the ford throttle body isn't able to turn the TPS through it's whole 'range'. I'm judging the start of the TPS range from where i can feel the spring start to stretch. After opening the throttle butterfly fully, their is still another 20-30 degree's left of rotation in the TPS before it reaches the 'end'.

is this 30deg used? or is the TPS return 5volts all along this 'extra' 30deg.

My main concern is that the ECU won't register WOT when the throttle butterfly is fully open.

can this be adjusted in the ECU? (like a WOT throttle voltage)

Thanks.