Re: 1227148 to 1227749 conversion?

Ah. That's what you meant, hmm... It's an interesting problem, I'm trying to convince him that the GM ECM has it's advantages, instead of just yanking it all out in favor of DFI or speed-pro (although I have done some tuning with speed-pro and it is a very nice unit, not sure if it's $2k nice).

Guess we'll see how far the '148 will go...

Thanks,
Drew

>>> nacelp@bright.net 02/22 3:38 PM >>>

I just posted about using them.
The MAF stuff would be an issue.
The  S/C stuff uses a sampler chanmber, rather then a Full MAF sensor.
Probably a mater of pasting the LT1 / LS1 MAF code stuff into the other PCM.
Again not for mere mortals
Bruce