Mystery O2 sensor

I was at the local pick-your-part earlier today getting some parts for a friend, and decided to check out the Honda's to see if I could find any UEGO's. I came across a honda with a five wire sensor, but the plug was NOT what was in the diagrams. This sensor has 2 plugs instead of one. the smaller plug is a 2 prong with the red and black wires(heater?). The other plug is a 3 terminal with the white,yellow and orange wires. Looking down at the sensor from above the 5 wires exit the metal body in an evenly spaced round pattern. clockwise looking from above they are red,black,orange,yellow,white. in that order. it has an "NTK" stamped on one of the hex flats and "5xh" (the 5 is dammaged from a turned corner, may be a 6).

any idea if this type is also wideband? or just a fancy HEGO ?
And whoever discovered that the honda had the wideband sensors in the first place, did they check to see if there are any other variations out there??

If its the real thing I was hoping to start experimenting with a used one before I destroy any new ones :)

Thanks.
Marvin Fugate (The Punisher)