Re: Where to get 1-2 fuel injectors (Ford SVO 30lb equivalents)

Hi Roger,
	Hope this is not a silly idea but have you had a good look at the
injector socket. I had one only last week where the wire was comming
back out of the socket. Its not the sort of thing you would expect. Why
not change the possible faulty injector to another location and see if
the problem follows the new position.

Cheers Richard.