Wide band o2

Currently using a loaner for lots of favors I did for a local shop/their
customers and find it works quite well, here is the link to supplier of the
same unit/same price (wish we could find the supplier of these, group
purchase anyone ;-).  I think there is better and more affordable.

http://members.aol.com/bigturbo1/airfuel.html

And I am waiting to hear that Gar from the original DIY_EFI has them done???
Also I have another great friend that has tested an NTK unit that went for
$1,000 that was quite accurate, linear with cold air fuel mixes.   I also
have a spare LSM11 that I bought cheap that I hope to use with the one Gar
makes, if this is the unit he uses, can't remember.

Then there is another gentleman in MI that was going to do a cost effective
model, if there is enough interest I could check the status of these things,
no money for me, I would just get a hold of these contacts and ask their
status and if they are not done, hopeful push them with enough purchases
from the list here.  I could say that if the unit was $350 bucks then there
would be so many interested he could retire ;-) or if they were $850 then
possibly "X" amount of interested parties or if it is over $1,000 then "X"
and so on, what ever approach is preferred by the list IS THE APPROACH I
will take.

Jeff M