Re: GMECM Digest V2 #71

> Interestingly enough, I first stumbled onto this on
> the Hotrod list about 6 years ago, which surprised
> me since it wasn't too old at the time. I'm missing
> sections 10,13,14,15,16, and 17.

I was on the hotrod list then, don't remember seeing it.  I stopped
getting hotrod emails about a year ago.  Is the list still up?

> Steve, I'm gonna send you a Word doc I downloaded
> that also appears to be part of a GM format spec.
> I think this has been around too, so use it if you
> like.

ready and waiting.

> I got a boatload of stock binaries I've collected over
> the years, I'd be happy to upload 'em to an ftp site
> if you need.

Go ahead and put them in incoming if you want.  try to name them
abcd1234.bin (ie BCC.bin), and then if you know the applications send
them either to the list or to me in a separate email.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet@arm.com