Re: Turbo bin uploaded to incoming

Hi Ludis and All

Ludis Langens wrote:

> Richard Wakeling wrote:
> >
> > Will the ARB7887 do 8192
>
> I took a look at the code...  It'll do both 160 and 8192 baud.  Also,
it
> looks like it can do 4-cyl and 8-cyl (but not 6-cyl) engines.  Only a
> two bar MAP sensor is supported (unlike the SyTy chip where that's an
option.)

Thank you

Confirmed that it will do 8192 but cannot find ALDL bytes for TPS and
Map .
Could it be possible that the pin outs (wiring to TPS and MAP) may be
different to
 the 165. What are my chances to get pin outs or circuit  for this
            1987 Isuzu Vehicle with I-Mark manual transmission
            Engine 1.5 L4 PFI turbo.  Anybody out there know this Model?

What does I-Mark mean?    What Vin #?
Also found that ESC is enabled which makes sense as a code 43 was set
with ECM
without ESC Module running on bench. This bin had  no VATS enabled so
injectors
began ticking as soon as pulse generator applied.

Lastly what code is used to turn off heartbeat?  Same heartbeat as 1986
5.7L CHEV.
 I have been using Diacom to do this.
Would like to do this with my own scan tool.

TIA

Cheers Richard.

> --
> Ludis Langens                               ludis (at) cruzers (dot)
com
http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/