Re: Lt1 Optispark

nacelp wrote:

> The optispark would probably be the hardest to do IMHO.  sorting out all the
> differnent signal lenghts would be a trick.  To me it would be easier to use
> an existing Dissy, and add another sensor, for the sych sifgnal.

What about putting the trigger on the crank and setting the dissy up
only for the sync signal.  This would give you TDC driven by the cam.
If the sync has some minor time shift it shouldn't matter as long as
it's after the last cylinder and before the first cylinder.

Just thinking off the top of my head.

Matt