List member virus alert

I know, I hate these kinds of posts too, but this one is a real
risk since it involves a fellow list member.

I just received the worm from his e-mail program. Luckily,
I had been warned about this beforehand.

Here's a description of the virus/worm from Network Associates:

http://vil.nai.com/vil/wm98500.asp

The reason I am posting this here is because this virus
spreads by e-mailing itself to everyone in the infected
user's address book, which may very well include some
other list members.

Be prudent, never execute e-mail attachments unless you
are certain they are safe.

Regards,
-Mike