Re: 89 F-body ECU file = 89 Y-body ECU file?

> Wow... all I wanted was an ECU file.  So, I'm thinkin the answer is no it
> won't work and nobody has the mythical ECU?

There is a hac of a 730 Bin, it at the ecmguys site.

I have a few very basic follow
> on questions...
> 1) Is there an ECU and BIN for a 730 on the ftp site?  (Haven't looked
yet.)

There are some bins, I don't use ecu's so I haven't tracked em

> 2) When converting a system do you need to change the plenum or manifold,
or
> is the MAP sensor hole always there?

All you need to do is tap into an exiting hose to source the vac.  Mike
Davis just posted photos of his today, at his site.

> 3) If I want to get a 730, where can I get one, junkyard?  What's a "good
> price"?

Good price is free, less than $50 tis OK.
Grumpy