Re: Sensor response times; was 89 F-body ECU

nacelp wrote:

> Has any one tried comparing CTS/IAT/MAT/TTS response times?.

Not yet.  But one day while looking for sensors at the junkward,
I came across what must be an aftermarket air temp sensor.
It was made a little different from the GM sensors.  It reads
the same, but has a very small element for the thermister.

Now I am assuming that the small element means less thermal
mass (faster response), but I may be wrong....

Just have to test some.

Scot Sealander