Re: GM Alternate fuel service manuals

At 12:14 AM 29/3/2000 EST,  PHXSYS@aol.comwrote:
>I just bought GM fuel injection gas mass sensors and butterfly valve for
>compressed natural gas trucks. I believe they were designed for GM 5.7L
>engines. I need to obtain wiring info for that application. I believe they
>were model year 96-99.

WoW - Interesting, would you mind elaborating, I'm interested in that
for my own Nisaan RB30ET engine and for general knowledge,

a.	How much - new or from wreckers ?
b.	Any tech opinion, are they Hotwire AFM ?
c.	Any tech ino for interface etc ?
d.	What size is the throat opening ?
e.	Are they generally available as a standard stock line,
	any part numbers ?
f.	Any chance of a picture ?

>Does anyone have a source for GM manuals especially rare alternte fuel
trucks.

Sorry :( Think most people would want that given the cost of petrol,

Rgds

:) MIke