Re: Home Dyno

I've got it, the measurements are very repeatable, really nice it lets
you see really how much hp difference you get from a given temperature
or humidity change.  best thing I found was that its really good at
finding flat spots that you cant really feel you know they are there but
cant pin-point, for the money can't be beat.

Jason