Re: Turbo V6 Tuniing continued

> I'm following this thread anxiously, as I'll be doing the same w/ a Sy -
> Vortec heads, cam, 40# injectors (up from 30#) and bigger turbo.  I'm a
> newbie @ chipping, but am learning a lot and have a pretty good prog on
the
> old setup.  Waiting for all the parts to arrive so's I can reassemble the
> beast & get back on the road.

One thing I can say right off for tuning results, changing the Gal/Hr and
Sec/Gm values in the TGP (the SyTy does not have Sec/Gm setting) chip to
match the larger injectors seems to of made the VE tables be almost perfect,
then I ended up changing other areas to address fueling corrections.
Changes to min and max BPW and changes to PE helped the rest as well as
compensation for BPW (linearity) and batt volts made a lot less variances
when doing the main changes.  I still have stock AE values in place and do
not have a rich bog on tip in which as surprising but async is based on BPW
at the time of activation so when the rest of the fueling is correct, these
seem to fall right in place.

Jeff M