Re: Re :Intercooler/o2 volts/Injector constant

Good stuff, Dig; I just *love* this basic research......

Could you clarify the electrical hookup of the two units (datalogger &
Diacom)?  I'm interested in the voltage discrepancy; different ground
paths, maybe?  Same data line?  Math on the O2 is supposed to be: N*4.44 =
mV (N = ADC output, 0-255).  On my Sy, I found a poor ground from the
engine to the sheet metal.  Added several grounds from engine to body, to
ECU, to batt, etc.  Also sheilded the data line from the ECU ALDL to my
logger tap.  Smoothed out lots of the data & stopped the occasional lost
frame.  Maybe something like that here?

Are you saying that the same 980mV on the Oxy sensor (or Diacom's report of
it) equaled 11.5 *and* 12.4 on the WB (on 2 runs)?  Good to know the
relative numbers are this close, even though the absolute AFR values aren't
gettable.

Thanks for the info - Barry