RE: First chip ready

> From: Thomas Matthews [mailto:tmatthew@stny.rr.com]

>Would imagine a ZIF would stick out far enough to where you could not do
this on a '165...
>Tom

There was a little bit of grinding needed on the socket and, as I said, a
latch on the ECM connector needed to be removed but the Aries(?) ZIF socket
I ordered from Digi-key is working in my 165.  It does stick out too far but
with the latch removed it's fine.  (See my previous post.)  The cover also
pins in the Memcal so nothing falls out.

Steve (Having fun here now!)