Re: Low O2 readings in Diacom at WOT.... please help!

I recall something about this. This ecm does something strange when the
wot tps volts gets higher than 3.8 volts. Try setting the tps sensor to
the lowest voltage.

There is something in the archives about this. Ah, found one of them:

    <Subject: Interesting trivia

    Some time ago Scott S explained some interesting facts about the
    ecm substitiuting values when things go out of parameters.
      Well, got to verify some things today, using a 1227730 BCC AUJP.
    At 3.8v TPS the diacom reads the TPS at 100%.  At high rpm, 10ish
    K/Pa, high TPS (4,80v), commanded AFR was 13.3.  Going to TPS
    4.99v and commanded AFR fell to 15.3.....  Max TPS when AFR
    changed was 4.85v.  If my figures are slightly off to computed
    numbers my equipment is far from lab grade (closer to 4th grade
    school level, hohohahahehe).

      Also, C/L enable temp is 45dC...

    Cheers
    Bruce>

There is another example that was real, guy with a vette was having wot
problems, and the tps change fixed it.

BobR.