Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

> >To go this far and quit over a $50 gimme a break.  I really, doubt that
> >you'll run a high 13 with what ya got here (in full street trim).  Maybe
> >something to close with slicks but you can't run em on the street, and
for
> >the price of them you could have the TB.
> OK OK OK OK I get the point, chillax man, I believe you, geez, rip my head
off
> BTW when you say hardwood, you mean as in a specific type of wood (im not
> wood worker type guy) right? I know whatever it is I have to cover it in
> that R/C plane dope

There are two categories of wood, hardwood and softwood.  If you have to
sort it out on your own, you'll see where one is easily marred with a end of
a finger nail, and the other leaves you wondering why you pushed so hard
that you hurt yourself in such a manner.  A large good hobby shop should
have what ya need.
  Not biting anyone's head off, just pointing out what I consider obvious.
Grumpy
  EPA just left,  seems word got out Doc was gonna blow up a 727 tonight.
They looked all around to try and find it, thinking he was giving a class in
terroism....

> >That's why I have the little guys around.  Reminds me about all the Fairy
> >Tales folks repeat/hear/write.
> Ahahahahahaha thats good
> Oh and someone mentioned turbo city, fwiw ive spoken to them on the phone,
> and know someone whos actually real close to them, has his car tuned by
> them, and I have reason to believe they dont know jack, not to mention
alot
> of the things they sell for exhorbitant prices you can make yourself or
find
> somethign better ( pretty much all of it)

The refusal to be ripped off by them years ago lead me to programming my own
stuff.
They wanted to count sending me a chip for a manual tranny as one of 2 free
programs.  My car has always been an auto, yet I ****MUST**** have told them
the wrong tranny.