RE: tpi intakes

Mike, I sent you a link to a classified ad on the camaross website. There is
no intake manifold included. You can get the intake manifold from a friend
of mine for around $360 maybe a little less. It is an Edelbrock #3860 or
something like that. Is the setup for an auto or a manual tranny?

http://web.camaross.com/bb/Forum6/HTML/015974.html

Thought I better include the link here.
I hope he still has it.

regards