Re: I tire of bruce plecans JUST BE QUITE AND GO AWAY, PLEASE

WOOW, that was a lot of words (5K email!), why do we need them (words)? BIG
DELETE but, bashing someone THAT much is way over the top, please take a
breather and sign off for a while.  I have seen Bruce reply to more emails
than anyone, and quickly, devoting a lot of time to people (some who
probably don't even reply it worked or a simple thanks) and yea he does not
hand you the info on a silver platter, delivered by a gorgeous blond but, if
someone is going to hand me something valuable, I appreciate all that is
offered, no matter how ugly they look or sound, a little tip for ya, if you
were fighting death on a regular basis, and taking 15 medications and
more, you too might have a few side effects that just might make you grumpy
(at least he uses the name grumpy for people to be forewarned ;-).

Easy on things, nothing is that bad.

Jeff Middaugh

Oh yea, please write me not the poor list with any big emails regarding this
off-topic, thanks.