Re: Ambidextrous software

I think one of the failure modes of the old bipolar proms was for a fuse
to "heal" itself after being programmed (fusible link blown).  If you can
find some old datasheets on the prom and determine whether the
unprogrammed state is a one or zero, this may give a clue as to what the
bit should be.

hth,
Tom