Re: Abbreviations General EFI

What I've always worked for is getting the information out there for folks
to be able to dial up ****a****, site, and be able to read through it start
to finish, and have a very savy understanding of EFI.
   To me,  having one area where there is a rather complete source of
accurate information is the best goal.
   Taking bits and pieces and plastering it every where makes no sense to
me.  The average guy winds up having to discover every snippet.
  Links by all means, that way the individual just happens to stumble across
lots of related stuff, and can learn something.
   If someone can explain to me, why reposting post just snippets all over
the net is better then links, to a rather complete source, splain away...
Grumpy, Doc, Sneezy, Bashful, Happy, Sleepy (talk about memory lapse)