Re: True definition of Knock

> MVCOG sensor = Most Volatile Component Of Gas , of course :)!

Ya, just makin sure you knew <g>.

> I am now doing exactly what you state here.  I turned of the KS at 4000
rpm in PE mode after
> removing up to 25 degrees of timing all around the area setting the KS
off.
> I am amazed at the configurability of the AUJP code everytime I need to
change something like
> this.

Azin ain't it

> Come to think of it I have a couple of ESC filters from V6's that I might
try, too.  Hmmm...

You'd have to cut them off, since the cyl select is wrong

Any numbers you have will be dually recorded (for the truck fans)
Grumpy

http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org