	From:	Carl Summers [SMTP:InTech@writeme.com]
	Sent:	Wednesday, July 12, 2000 5:25 AM
	To:	gmecm@diy-efi.org
	Subject:	RE: True definition of Knock

	wow......I guess I shouldn't drink and talk anymore..........just
wanted
	some of you to know I am Human tooo............cya

	Click on this link below to see the easiest way to handle internet
	transactions.

	https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drsagan%40pacbell.net

	-----Original Message-----
	From: owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org [mailto:owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org]On
Behalf
	Of Carl Summers
	Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 2:10 AM
	To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
	Subject: RE: True definition of Knock

	even better....thanks........I got in a fight tonight in the
bar........and
	it had nothing to do with it.............stillllllllllllll   I have
no
	bruises........but a bunch of people waiting for me,,I guess I
shouldn't try
	the college bar anymore........I guess I was bad.........alot of us
are on
	the edge....but alot of fun,,,,,they are so smart,absolute
	fstains...........it's nice to know others know.........Bruce lives
while
	others have alot of fun with people........shouldn't have did what I
	done...........How do you spell Honest?????I was proud to do
	I didn't kill anyone.........someone wanted to do me, sad
day.......cause
	they have been tryin and still don't get it...............later