Re: Engine swap computer & wiring question

Just for grims,
a little more cam
went from iron to AL heads, and had to change all but the intial timing
advance.  VE table all different as well.  Again, close or right.  What's
right?, so that it runs, heck if you just patching it to run then nothing is
a problem.
  Make up your mind about what engine, and what tranny.
  Just 10% displacement, what % torque, if auto then that's all about the
TCC useage.  Ya ever driven a car where the TCC is hunting (lock, unlock,
lock, unlock).  Their a pain.  Figure on doing it all the way so you have it
right.
  Not being hyper critical, just broaching the little details
Grumpy