Re: Another Newbie Question, part II

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 00:06:52 -0400, Shannen Durphey <shannen@grolen.com>
wrote:

>Ok, here's the lowdown on cars -n- parts.
>Personally, I enjoy the junkyard trips almost as much as the efi
>swappin'.  "Research", as Gar might call it.  So I recommend that
>route.

Ooooooh, I get it; trolling to see if I'm snoozin, eh? Fine.

Well, you left out the "eXperimentation/Development" part. Ya know, the
"D" in R&D. I'm sure you had the whole enchilada in mind, but I thot it
would be appropriate for me to wax imbecilic on the subject. :)

Gettin the body parts is the "Research" part alright, but glueing them
together and seeing if lightnin sparks will bring them to life is the
"eXperimentation/Development" part. Fronkensteinly, what would the
whirld be without BOTH.

Oh EGOR, could you pass me the jar labelled "Abe Normal", please?
Thanks. Now here we have a perfect case in point. A brain from some
"Normal" person just doesn't get you much, unless *wired* up to and
tested with the rest of the bone pile. Roight, Dr. Pelican? That's what
we used to call "being in harness" in the old horseNbuggie days. Heh.

Garfarkle