Re: Got VSS . . .

Adding VSS has definitely changed the behavior of the system.  The most
notable effect is adding a "dashpot" effect.  That is, when the car is
still moving, the engine speed is held higher than idle speed (in neutral,
foot off throttle) which then settles down to idle after stopping.  The
problem I have is that this is about 2000 RPM (2500 RPM cold) on my
system.  I'm hoping there is an IAC setting(s) to control this (perhaps the
IAC park position?).  The car wants to run way right now.  Does anyone know?

mines been doing this ever sincie i bought it new in 88...and i hate it! hince the reason ive joined this list..id like to know if the iac functions are tunable as well...Dan