2 Questions

Would anyone possibly interested in solid aluminum lower control arms (Long
type) for somewhere near half the price of a Metco lower?
You will need to get adjustable uppers for it yourself though.

The prototype is about 10 lbs ea and I do not know how well it works with
other sway bars.
I am NOT involved but thought I would ask if there is any interest in them.
I am considering a set for my car as well. If I ask nice I might get him to
make me a set.
If there is interest and it works out maybe he can be talked into making a
few.

Other than the obvious bomb type problems with NO2 (Blowing up the motor if
something isn't right) is there anything else it does to the motor or any
sensors?
IE does it hurt the O2 Sensors?