Re: turbo wastegate solenoid and MAP sensor

> I need to buy a turbo wastegate solenoid

91-93 GMC Syclones/Typhoons
86-87 Buick GN's/Ttypes - not sure if same type solenoid

also noticed that my 99 GTP seems to have a wastegate solenoid on the
supercharger 'wastegate' assembly, looks just like the stock syty one  -
using a dual port actuator on the GTP no less....

and a MAP sensor than can measure
> up to 1 bar.

Any of the late TPI Fbody & Corvettes that were Speed Density have this one.

Why do you need a turbo wastegate solenoid on a 1 bar setup?  Or do you mean
that can read up to 1 bar pressure?  If so, the SyTy's use a 2 bar map
sensor, Turbo Sunbirds, Turbo Grand Prix used it...

Does anybody know which GM cars came with these items? Any what
> I should expect to pay for them, both at the junkyard and dealer?

Solenoid is like $10-20 thru the cheap GM dealers, map sensor might be
$50-80 thru GM dealers.

Brian Green
91 Syclone #160