Re: Up-n-running...

John_Calabrese@ENGELHARD.COM wrote:

> wow, is that a marine style manifold?
yes.
who makes it?
Supplied to Mercruiser.  I think that the mfgr _may_ be Indiana
Precision Technologies, owned by Keihin.  The injectors and regulator
are Keihin parts.
If anyone else gets more info, please pass along.

do they have a
> website?
Yes, but there's no cool info available.  I've done a fair amount of
research on this piece.
http://www.keihin-us.com/
Link from there to ipt.

Cool thing:  One of the hoses was dated 1994.  Vortec heads were not
released on pickups until 96.  Either there was a large supply of hose
laying around for 2 years, or else the new heads got to the marine
market first.
Shannen