Re: Male 12 PIN ALDL

From: Peter Gargano <peter@techedge.com.au>
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: Male 12 PIN ALDL
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 13:55:28 +1000

Humble apologies to the NAUFTDB9C society for the following...

black maj wrote:

> I was jsut wondering if anyone knew the part number for the corresponding
> male connecter to the 'north american' black 12 pin ALDL connector???

Ben, I'd use a DB9 connector in parallel with the existing ALDL
connector - these are available for next to nothing everywhere.
I'll post some details of a suggested configuration on my web site
very soon.

Aaaaahhh at least someone is thinking *slaps himself* thought about cutting off ALDL plug and grafting new one on.. but parralleling is much cleaner/smarter idea...

Doing it this way will also tie into my 8192 baud mod to the '808
giving VNs, JEs, LDs, (and even your black Mini) a proper ALDL
facility.

regards Peter.

PS. Ben, get out that EPROM programmer and work out how to blow some
chips!!!

Will do :)

PPS. NAUFTDB9C == Not Another Use For The DB9 Connector!

Thanks...

Ben

Reply to mailto:peter@techedge.com.au