Re: EPROM Programming

> BTW, has anyone gotten past the secretary at Howell?

Yes, but there isn't much there.  They used to have a some what well
informed guy, but he's gone.

> > TPIS says no. It's frustrating when the truth depends on who you
> > ask. Does anyone here agree with Thrasher?

Everything is open to interuption.
The owner at Trasher used to be a GM employee and was really familiar with
the Turbo cars.  He's since branched out into other things.  He knows his
code, and the EE end of it very well.  Trouble is when you spend a life time
doing something you might develope a slightly tainted vision of the world.
Software guys tend to think they have the best answers, and then their's the
EEs, and MEs.  Then mix in ego, and lots of folks refuse to see the other
opinion, or in a neutral manner.
   I've spent several years full time, working out answers for myself.  I
had a very limited amount of info to deal with, and generated mechanical
answers to software guestions.
   There are less then 6 folks that I take at face value.

> Sorry for the beating, just seems like you're main concern is finding
> flaws with the commercial sites' info, not tuning your vehicle.

You need to just "do it".   You can spend a life time gathering info., and
run out of time to use it.
Things like TPS AE, and how it works with MAP AE, can't really be written
about.  BUT, once you play there, it's apparent.