RE: TBI flow rate data clips from DIY-EFI

Thanks
I am slowly learning more. My original question still remains unanswered.
What are these injectors ?

AC side is 5235342*RPD
other side  5235134*RPD

two pieces 5235206*RPD
and
two pieces 5235203*RPD

Color codes are faded away.

I managed to find out that 5203 are from 4.3 but no other information.
BTW what is the reason having two different size injectors in TBI ? How much
different (flow rate) are they usually ?

Juha