Re: She's alive

What injectors ya got, Bruce?

 I just got my TR running yesterday after a catastrophic engine loss
last june during the nats. All new turbo block (no vin # on it) new
crank. 52 lb siemans injectors with a PT72-1 turbo and a precision front
mount. My own peak and hold ECM design.
 Polished rods and crank.. girdle, internal balance, blah, blah, blah..
this motor should take a royal pounding.
 Life will be good if I can keep the heads on this motor.