RE: Plug Reading

..seems more pervalent on race fuel and fuel add.
By reddish brown I mean like  90% red and 10% brown to give ya a med tan
colour...

What is the maganese from??

Up here we have allot of fuel add in winter.. I find that they crap out when
ya try to go from idle to part throttle.. will stumble a bit...

Ohh the intake works so much better...thank you thank you...

Hey since you got a "special" alien black flagship car he he.. my buddy who
had his throttle stick and totaled his tbird, picked up another one on
Friday...
Sept it is a us car..
Is a 86 turbo coupe (2.3L tc) 5spd tremec.. never winter driven 70 000
miles.. absolutly mint.. no rust..

Just wonderin whats out there for turbo mods.. looking to change to a sy ty
gmefi setup..since it is not dis...
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division