Re: spark data on 1993 TBI 5.7 engine

Jason, I've had the same trouble with some other applications. The prom
you're using has been updated. This has fixed some of my scan tool blues
before. Anyway, the new part number for you is 16220790. The BCC is BPSJ/0790
and id is 0791. If all else fails try scanning it as something similar, it
may show data.
AL
BTW, does the TECH1 have a blank area where the spark output should be? If so
try scanning in diagnostic mode instead of road test mode.