Question about MAP

Hey guys! Got a question about the MAP sensor. On my Diacom I show it pulls
28 Hg at WOT and stays there for the entire run. With my stock cam in a
previous engine (as older Diacom captures shows) it was pulling 27 Hg. How
does this translate into Kpa which is what I see the timing map goes by in
TunerCat ? What would you change to reflect this higher reading in the maps
? I have a 92 Z28 with an L98, '730 ECM and Jet stage 2 chip in it right
now, and I plan on improving on this chip. Thanx :)

p.s. What would guys play with in the .bin tables to somewhat reflect the
mods I show below ? :)

Ported and polished heads, ported stock TPI base, ported plenum, Comp Cams
XR270HR-10 cam (lift .495/.502 duration 218/224 lobe separation 110),
Edelbrock TES headers, LT4 valve springs, Crane AFPR set at 46 psi.