Re: Adjustable VSSB

    Hmmm, About $90+ K worth of vehicles. $500 each to change gears is
    reasonable , especially per GM Y CAR. Difference between Men and
    Boys is the price of their Toys. If you don't have the where  with all to
    accomplish the mission , there's always the Car Mag articles wish list.
There are no low buck solutions to properly alter the MPH shift table [S] ,
    Speedo, TCC and other Variables in  a Flash PCM when changing gears.
    OBD2 Flash PCM s' offer no forgiveness and are quick to display a MIL
flag if shortcuts are employed. Easy and low budget DNQ with these Vehicles.
    Len

I suppose, but $1500 just to change gears in three cars is beyond my
budget.

Mike...