RE: Crossfire injectors.

Actually, Nico, the accumulator serves no function at all; it is simply a
bypass. The TBI's were originally made as single-barrel units, and modified
for inline use. I have pictures of them on my website; completely
disassembled. That way you can see what I'm talking about. You can literally
put a block-off plate in place of the "accumulator" and it will serve the
same "function." If you need a primary TBI like that, just grab one off
another car and block off the pressure regulator. (Oh, and it's the front
TBI that does not have the FPR. The rear housing has the actual fuel
pressure regulator in it.)

Ken Kelly (#2)

>It is my understanding that one of the crossfire  injector housings (rear?)
does