Re: ecm bench

Depending on what your doing the A/C converters might be fine.  If no
injectors, OK.  One of the things I worry about is an accurate reliable
repeatable test bench, and a fully charged battery is more accurate then a
110 powered devise (at least around here).  I have had several voltage
converters that wondered around some voltage wise (not much probably .2v
max).  But, with the effort that went into this there ain't no such thing as
too accurate.  If your just hacking code, then anything to wake it up is
fine, for verifing locations, but if your serious about pulse widths and
scoping stuff I get a battery, and *why not use a heavy calbe and remote the
battery*.
Grumpy