Re: Fuel prices / efficiency

If you mean priority valve, I've never seen one work long term.

Couple HP not much right.  Sept at cruise where you only need 24 HP, it
means alot.
Figure 30 MPH at 60 MPH uses 2 gallons (gal =about 6 lbs) 12 #s of fuel per
hour would be about 24 HP.
Like I said a Turbo is the way to go, since it's on demand
Bruce