Re: MAP signal damping/more cam help

In a message dated 3/13/00 9:43:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tystorm@email.msn.com writes:

<< hat allows the rings to break-in properly and as fast as safely possible as
 the best choice.  I know that a few here on this list have said that GM
 programming is at times a bit lame (I can also attest to that ;-) and we
 enjoy making it better, same for after one of us spends 2 to 5 grand for a
 good performance rebuild (or more), that we want what is best for our engine
 and respect following a sensible break-in approach.  There can be no
 arguing that new rings generate a bit of friction at first start up and
 until they finally  >>

I dont recall on which ECM's, but MOST if you scan them theres an "E-Cell
Expired" parameter, which was for breakin. I dont know what parameters were
different, but if you can find in the rom code (or wherever it might have
been) what was mod'd you could possible burn a "break in" chip?