Re: BLM cell boarder values

Thanks Grumpy (Bruce), I will do that, only take it out long enough till the
main fueling changes area set, so that when I put it back in, it will not
have negative effects.   Good info, worldly wise I might add, I noted that
there are quite a few tables to address the endo-exothermic (simulated)
results in the cat in making sure it don't overheat, and stay keeping you
clean.

Jeff M (Jesse, Sneezy, info is still the same ;-)