Re: Problem at Ludis' site

Andy Whittaker - Chester UK wrote:

> When I load it, connector D is missing with

> there instead.

Sounds like the file transfer was stopped before the end of the file.
Save the html off to a file and look at it with a text editor.  The file
should not end with the text you quoted above.

The strange thing here is that I never saw Andy's original message about
this problem, just other messages quoting it.