Re: Need help understanding Fuel tables.

The second table (FL2), is used to extend the first table (FL1), above
3200 rpm. This is done to save space in the eprom.

As the rpm goes above 3200 rpm, the last line of table FL1 continues
to be used. You can then adjust fueling by changing the FL2 table
at higher rpm ranges.

When I started out with tuning, I set the entire FL2 table to the
same number. I can then adjust the above 3200 rpm VE
amount by changing the FL2 table.

BobR.