Re: '165 switching both fans from the ECM?

Kevin Crain wrote:
> > And to conclude this project...after spending a few hours in the corner
w/
> > CSH in place...

Hours, heck that's just a warm up....
I've used the FS Standard number in several cars.  Wire it to ground a
relay, and away ya go.  The Delco Fan relays seem rather robust.  The Ice
Cube relays vary alot in design, and execution.  I just stay with the Bosch
ones.  Some of the other brands are real cheap inside, and I wouldn't risk
overheating a good engine with one.
   There are some items that simplicity is the key to design, and radiator
fan control is one of them.
   On my cars, I generally incorporate a manual override.
   Used to always take the A/C out, so that left the A/C on switch for
running the fan