Re: 4.6L Ford MAF was Re: Heat crazed mad scientist

> One reason people switch to MAF is the ease

Oh, ease as in lazy?

of tuneability over the Ford
> SD system and the range a Ford MAF (when tweaked) can have. The MAF I
> run on one of my Ford engines can measure about 5100 Kg/hr of massflow
> which is quite alot. You don't even really need to do anything to the
> ECM, just pop in new injectors and the MAF and your good to go.

That sounds like it would easily support 1000HP, and you say new injectors,
MAF and ready to go?  Gads. I don't see how, but, I'll admit to being fussy.
That's a hellva setup, the more I think about it, runs injectors 4 TIMES the
size of oem, and the same base timing table...
Grumpy