Re: MAF BLM based tuning

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> > One thing, If you have a thirdgen camaro, be sure you have the black
> plastic
> > air dam installed below the radiator. Its no myth - if its missing, you'll
> > overheat on a 70 degreee day.
>
> But they are even more critical on the Firebirds, and yep taking alll the
> way off will lead to high speed cooling problems

Same situation with a Fiero.  I drove around without a nose (which
mounts the air dam) for a while and had cooling problems at intermediate
speeds.  The temperature gauge would creep up during 35 MPH city
driving.  After a while, the fan would come on.  (It normally comes on
only once or twice a year.)  Freeway driving didn't have a cooling
problem though.