Re: 747 crossfire conversion question.

Ok brain fade
Why do they tie D14 to C15, and D15 to D16 on the 5.7s and 7.4s?.
EAD soleniod?
Did the pickups run a smog pump?
EVRV, early vapor recovery valve?, charcoal canister?
What's the deal with A11 and D2 for the MAP ground?.

Dual injector, TBI firing strategy normally fires the injectors alternately
on every ign pulse.  This changes in different modes of operation, thou..

Grumpy